Sunday, 10 March 2013

Tags

 

I do like Tags, and now I have found somewhere that I can share the ones that i make.  Recently I joined a group of UK Stampers and the group share their creations by way of swapping.  The great thing with the swapping is that you never know where you are going to get a swap from out of the list of participants. 

The other great thing about it is, they’ll use products outside of Stampin’ Up! as well as SU products.  This means that when I get new ones sent to me I see if I can replicate some if them with my SU products. Here is a recent set I have made that will be going out in the post later.

These bottle tags are stamped using Creative Elements.  I used Baja Breeze cardstock as the base and stamped the swirls in Island Indigo.

DSC02997

The flower is stamped n Island Indigo onto Naturals White and then using my Two-Way glue pen I dabbed a little glue on which has bled the ink a little and then added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I really like the look of where the ink has bled as it gives it a slight water coloured look.

DSC02999

I hope that you feel inspired by todays project.  Don’t forget that everything that is used here is available from the Stampin’ Up! catalogue through me.

Until next time, Happy crafting.

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...