Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Dear All

We are on the eve of Christmas Eve.  All those last minute preparations are being done, and here it is no different.

I have just finished of a small bundle of gift card holders.  I know, I know, some people think it's a lazy persons present, but there are some of my family and friends that love having them so they can go and pick up a bargain or two after Christmas.

But yes it does make me feel like I haven't put much effort into the gift.  So this year I thought I would make some gift Card holders using yummy Stampin' Up! goodies and here's one of them finished.

My appologies for the quality of the photo's as I took them on my phone but I will try and get a better picture in daylight tomorrow when my camera is charged.


No they are not getting a Credit Card it was the first thing I had to hand to put in there that was the right size



I just love the richness of Cherry Cobbler, don't you?  It looks gorgeous with Very Vanilla and Old Olive.  Very Christmassy!  I also used some bits left over form my Christmas Jingle scrapbooking kit plus the wonderful Gifted stamp set.  Just yummy!

I hope you all have a wonderful Merry Christmas whatever you may do, and I will have some fabulous new projects coming your way very soon.

Oh and some very exciting news too...But that'll have to keep until after Christmas on the 30th as my lips have been sealed on that headline until then.

Take Care and Happy Holidays!


Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment