Tuesday 4 January 2011

From Scraps With Love

 

Every now and then I have moments when I feel the need to raid my scraps box and make something.  It’s my justification of why I keep all those little scraps and off cuts of paper and card.

And today’s card is one of those moments.  I had some left over 3.5” x 1.5” pieces of Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper (DSP) that was left over from a project. I know, I know.  Why on earth would you keep bits that small you ask. 

So I can make something like this…..

Hearts 1

I just love the colours together.  Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey & Very Vanilla.  Very yummy colours together.

I used the Heart to Heart punch to punch the hearts out of the DSP and attached those onto Concord Crush with Glue Dots.  The Happy Birthday is from the Perfect Punches Stamp set with a rhinestone on the dot of the i.  I really love the touch of bling these fabulous rhinestones give to projects.

I had more hearts left over and will make a a couple more cards and post them up soon.

Back soon

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment