Sunday 9 January 2011

Sale-a-Bration 2011–Sweet Summer Flowers

I really do love this stamp set that Stampin up are offering in the Sale-a-Bration promotion.  It’s just so pretty and makes you think of those summer months ahead later this year.  This stamp set is timeless and will provide you with many projects.  I have so many ideas for mine even after the Sale-a-bration promotion ends.

The colours I used are Melon Mambo which is just so vibrant, with Wild Wasabi and So Saffron.

The flowers on the card really pop out.  No special technique here.  Just as you trim around the flower the pressure of you Paper Snips blades seem to lift the petals forward so when I attached the flowers to the card on a Stampin’ Dimensional they just popped out at me.

SAB

Each of the flowers have a small rhinestone in the middle just to make it that little bit more special.

Now all I need to decide is who to send it to.

Don’t forget there are many different ways to earn this and other sets during Sale-a-bration.  If you would like to know more please get in touch.

Back Soon

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment