Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hello….

 

Well Hello there!

I don’t know about you but sometimes I just like to make cards with a little…..less.

A little less bling, a little less layers, just a little less.  So when I put together this card for you all to see, that’s what I did.

The card base is Old Olive with a Whisper White matting layer.  I stamped the image and sentiment stamp from the wonderful Easy Events stamp set in Staz On Black and then water-coloured the image using my blender pens and ink pads using Old Olive, Daffodil Delights, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.

I punched the image out using a circle punch and mounted it directly onto the decorative scallop circle from the Perfect Pennants Die.

                                  DSC02004

I hope you like it.  I’ll be back soon with more fab projects.

Back Soon

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment