Saturday 7 January 2012

Where have the past few months gone???

Oh my goodness what with Christmas plays, Nativities, Pamper Evenings, School Fairs, Christmas shopping, Wrapping, Christmas itself and New Year parties at home the past 2 and a bit months have been manic.  Well you have probably guessed that from the lack of posts.
I am really sorry - family time has not allowed me much free time for crafting and such.  But I am slowly getting things back on track - Just got the last of the decorations back in thier boxes and into the loft today.  I took them all down on 12th night but just didn't have the time to load it all away.
I hope you all have had a wonderful festive season and look forward to bringing you some fabulous projects, exciting news and promotions very very soon.
Happy New Year!

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment