Friday 14 September 2012

Leadership Swaps - Part1

Remember a previous post I talked about my recent training with Stampin’ Up! called Leadership?  And as part of the training we get to swap ideas with other demonstrators from around the UK. 

Today is part 1 of 2 showcasing some of those swaps…..

First up is this one made by Sharon Gronow.  I love the idea of it being a postcard – who wouldn’t want to receive a handmade post card like that?  The jar from perfectly preserved is fab!

DSC02901

Next up is from Nicole Foinette .  I love the cards base that Nicole used called Naturals Ivory which wasn’t in my stash…But will be soon as it is totally gorgeous and I just had to have it!  I love the Vellum that Nicole used for her jar.  Can I buy the set just to have the jar??? Winking smile

DSC02904

So how about this for a Halloween treat?  It was made by Joanne Penney It’s a fab little Cauldron treat bag made from the Window Frames Framelits in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue.

DSC02906

And how about this for a fun Halloween or even a little boy’s card.  This was made Karen Young

DSC02907

I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing some of the lovely swaps that I received.  I’ll bring you more soon.

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment