Monday 15 October 2012

New Class Date and a Thank You.

Hello All,


I just wanted to write to say thank you to you all for your patience and loyalty while I have been absent. As most of you know, our family moved home in June and it has been a major change for us all. New house, new area, new schools etc. Oh and new craft room too! There'll be some photo's going up on my blog soon.


However, as I promised to you before I moved, I will still be holding classes and workshops in and around the North West London area with classes still being held regularly at the old venue in Hatch End, Harrow. I knew that I would miss all my old customers, many of whom have become very good friends and so I knew that I did not want to leave them completely. I have missed seeing you all and would like to thank you for keeping in touch while I have settled in.



Class Information

Harrow Arts Centre:-



Harrow Arts Centre, 171 Uxbridge Road, Hatch End, Middlesex HA5 4EA
Sunday 21st October - 11:45 - 2:15 (Turner Room - Art Block)








Card Buffet £15 - This session will give you the opportunity to make 10 cards, plus extra to take home.  Please advise when booking if you would prefer Christmas, Hanukkah or Birthday .

To book your place you may either pay via PayPal, cheque or by bank transfer upon request. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.


Click Here to Pay
      
I am also in the process of securing a new venue in the Berkshire area where we now live. So if you have been following my emails or blogs posts and not been able to get to a class then I do hope that maybe you'll be able to come along to my new classes in Berkshire. I should have dates in the next few days.


I can't wait to see you all soon.

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12
 


No comments:

Post a Comment