Hello there, Welcome. Thanks for stopping by.
Quick grab a cuppa and make yourself very comfortable.
Today is the “in Love with Stamping” Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Blog Hop. There are 20 of us taking part. That’s 20 fantastic projects all for your enjoyment as you hop from Blog to Blog.
If you have followed from the beginning of the hop you should have reached me from the lovely Margaret's blog. If you are only starting here, then I shall be letting you know who is next on the list at the end of the post. Right at the end is everyone who has taken part and a link to their blogs, so you can either go right to the beginning and start or if you get stuck, pop back here to see who is next.
So the theme of the Blog Hop was Sale-a-bration and the new Spring Summer catalogue that was released…..Today!!!!! How exciting!
So my project for you is a box to store all those fabulous cards in that you make. Plus a couple of cards too.
I’ve used the papers in the Sycamore Street Designer Series Papers from the current Sale-a-Bration catalogue. These are such vibrant colours almost reminiscent of spring.
The box is made from 2 pieces of cardstock so that you get a good depth to the box to store more cards in. I’m thinking a tutorial might be in order sometime soon. What do you think?
Each inner tab is labelled up for a different occasion. Now you could print these then punch them out, but all i did was look through my different stamp sets and picked out a word stamp that would be suitable for the occasion. As you can see this one has Mr & Mrs on it, so I would use this for wedding and anniversary cards. I used a 1¾” Circle punch for the base of the tab and then the Small Oval for the label.
One of the cards made for the box with the greeting from Itty Bitty banners.
And the last card I used the gorgeous Petite Curly Label Punch from the SAB promotion to punch out the decoration for the card. The greeting comes from the Create a Cupcake stamp set. It’s such a lovely font.
I hope you have enjoyed your time here with me today and the projects that I made for you to see. Well the blog hop doesn’t stop here. To carry on you can now hop on over to Joanne’s blog for some more wonderful creations. You can get to Joanne's blog here
Until next time,
1. Alison P http://craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
2. SarahK http://esellek.typepad.com/my-blog/
3. Emma www.devotiontothedream.blogspot.com
4. Claire. Www.stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com
5. Anne-Marie http://classycrafters.blogspot.co.uk/
6. Katie http://stamping-katie.blogspot.com
7. Jane Brown http://www.janeiowcraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk
8. Margaret K http://makingpapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
9. Elaine (Sassy Stamper) http://thesassystampers.blogspot.co.uk/
10. Joanne - www.frenchiejo.blogspot.com
11. Sandra (Sarnie) - www.kraftybiker.blogspot.com
12. Emma (Daisydaye) - www.emma-daye.blogspot.co.uk
13. Vicky (Vickylou) - www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com
14. Crafting Alison - www.craftingalison.blogspot.com
15. Zambezi - http://stampwithbluebell.blogspot.co.uk/
16. IOW Sarah - www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com
17. Sparkle - www.sparklecrafts.blogspot.com
18. Leanie - www.beautifulimpressions.co.uk
19. Donna - www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com
20. Beckie - www.bextiesandstickytape.blogspot.com