Saturday 23 March 2013

Shoe Box Swap Part 2

 

As per part 1 This is a little photo heavy again, so my apologies.

So first up we have this fabulous card from Leanne.  I love all of the different layers and pieces to this card.  The use of the Honeycomb Textured Impressions folder with the little hexagons in looks great. And don’t you just love the little dotty spotty butterfly?  I used one of our Stampin’ Up! white gel pens to do the dots. 

DSC03192

I just love this stunning Collage stamped card created by my good friend Rachel.  Look at all those different stamped layers, then by adding the ticket, rose and ribbon the whole thing just pops to life! 

DSC03194

Even the Envelope gets a stamping!

DSC03193

I love this next card by Lucy.  The little bees from Nature Walk work so well with the new Honeycomb Textured Impressions folder.  These were stamped and then gently watercoloured.  I love the greeting from Wacky Wishes Hostess set.

DSC03172

Wow, paper tearing and sponging on this next one by Sasha!  I just love the Early Espresso edged on to the Island Indigo cardstock.  The frame from Papaya Collage works so well on the First Edition Speciality Paper.

DSC03175

And finally here is my project.  I wanted to give everyone a little something that they could pop all their cards into to take home.  i love this little card holder and it is so easy to make!  I used he Tea for Two Designer Series Papers and made kits to compliment the papers.

DSC03167

I used the greeting from the Oh, hello stamp set, sponged the edges and added the utterly gorgeous flower from the flower trim which can be found in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.

DSC03168

First up is this very simple card using the images from the Tea Shoppe stamp set.  I used some of the left over Designer Series Papers to make the strip and circle.  I really love that stamp set!

DSC03169

Well, we’ve seen tons of these banner cards but they are so fab, so here’s another! Again I used up some of my left over DSP to make them.  the greeting is from petite pairs which is then punched using the largest Oval punch.  A little sponging around the edges and a couple of our larger pearls from the mixed set of basic Pearls and there you have it.

DSC03170

We all had a ton of fun on the day, there was lots of chatting, and laughing.  Plenty ooh’s and ah’s and some great crafting creativity!  I cannot wait for the next one.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

 

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment