Friday 3 May 2013

Yummy Honeycomb.

 

Well i do think it rather yummy.  Sorry if you were thinking it was gong to be a Crunchie bar.  Mmm Crunchie!  Sorry I digress.

So the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder, isn’t it great?  Have you got yours yet?

I ran some Tea for Two Designer series paper through the folder and trimmed up some of the inner hexagons to glue onto the So Saffron Hexagon base.

DSC03183

I stamped my greeting onto another piece of the Tea for Two DSP, and trimmed it into a banner.  The flower is made using a doily that has been scrunched together and then a large Designer Builder Brad pushed through.  I glues a Vanilla Flower from the Flower Trim to the front.

And there you have it, a yummy honeycomb card.  I hope you liked it.

Until next time, happy crafting!

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment