Saturday 8 June 2013

Just a quickie from me today!

 

Well it’s Party time today for my youngest.  She turned 4 on Wednesday and is having a birthday bash with her friends.  So unfortunately for you lovely lot this is a very quick post today.  I will post up a photo of the card I made her soon – It  uses a retired Stampin’ Up set but then I love going back to some of my retired sets as they just do not seem to go out of fashion!

DSC03203

Here’s a neat little birthday card made using the postage stamp punch, Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Papers (Spring/Summer Catalogue), Itty Bitty Banners and matching framelit.

Such a super quick birthday card for a special little girl or boy!

Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment