Monday 9 May 2011

Beautiful Bookmarks!

 

Why oh why I haven’t made these sooner I don’t know!

They are so simple  to make and yet look so stunning!

Book Mark 1

So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery were the order of the day colour wise.  I used the 5 Petal Flower punch and the Boho Blossom Punch to make the flowers, securing them together with a Gold Brad.  The handy Crop-a-dile was used to punch through 3 layers of cardstock and then secure the Jumbo Eyelet so that i could thread the Certainly Celery Ribbon through. 

The sentiment Always is from the Always Elegant stamp set which was then punch out with the Large Ova Punch and mounted inside the Scallop Oval.

I’m thinking of making a few of these for the teachers at my sons Pre-School Playgroup as he leaves this year to go onto Reception in September.  I can’t believe he is getting so big now!

Do you know anyone who reads, perhaps your children, parents, auntie or Uncle?  Why not send me pictures of your book marks and I'll post them up on here with a link back to your blog if you have one.

 

Back Soon

 

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment