Friday 6 May 2011

Congratulations Card

So it’s here, the Big Shot. I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MACHINE!

It is so versatile. You can cut numerous mediums with the cutting dies (Excluding the sizzlits).

I’ve used one of my most favourite Bigz Dies on the card I have made. The Top Note Die! I love it…well I did use it for my wedding stationery!!!!

clip_image002

I punched 3 Rose red flowers out and then ran some Pretty in Pink cardstock through using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder and then punched out the flowers. The leaves are using the same flower punch and just trimming the petals into leaves.

Along with the use of Dimensionals and Basic pearls & Jewels this card has so much depth and interesting bits to it and yet is sooooo simple & easy to make.

The Congratulations phrase is from the versatile Perfect Punches Stamp Set.

I hope you like it.

Back Soon

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment