Thursday 13 October 2011

A New Sassy Stamper.

I am so thrilled to tell you all that I have a new team member Joanne (Jo).

Jo has been a cardmaker for a few years now and is, like me, so in love with Stampin' up! products that she has signed up as a Demonstrator.  Her enthusiasum is fabulous and I know we will be making a great team!

Jo has also set up her new Stampin' Up! blog where I am sure she will be posting up lots of wonderful projects for you to see.  Please do pop over to see her when you can.  Click Here for Jo's Blog

Take Care

Elaine x



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Elaine with your guidance I know we will to, So excited to be part of the Sassy Stampers. Am busy doing project, daily as I can't leave these beautiful Stamp's and Card Stock alone. The quality of the product's never fail's to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete