Monday 3 October 2011

New Catalogue Special!

Have I got something for you!  No really I have!

I am so really excited about the new catalogue I think some prizes are in order.  

To be in with a chance of winning some truly fabulous prizes here’s what you need to do:

Email me an order of £30 or more by midnight October 7th from the new UK catalogue.

Every order of £30 will get one entry into the prize draw, £60 order will get 2 entries, £90 order will get 3 entries and so on.   The bigger your orders are,  the greater your chances of winning.

PRIZES :

1st Prize - £20 of credit
2nd Prize - A pack of Designer Series Papers (does not include Paper Stacks or Speciality)
3rd Prize – A Pack of Designer Fabric (Your choice of design)

Every order is subject to a flat postage fee of £3.95

I will contact you by email on October 8th and will post the winners on my blog.

To place your orders simply email me at sassystampers@gmail.com


Orders will be place as soon as all payments have cleared.
All orders must be shipped to a UK address 



Thanks for stopping by.
Elaine x

***Please note - This is an offer from myself and not from Stampin’up! and cannot be combined with any other special offers, thank you for understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment