Well Hello there!
Thank you for joining in the New Catalogue Blog Hop.
Hopefully you’ve come from the lovely Sarah's blog. If not don’t worry. There is a list at the bottom of everyone involved with all the blog addresses for you. So you can either start at the beginning or just carry on from here and work your way around until you get back here again.
We here we are, new catalogue time! And such an exciting time too!!! New stamp sets, new in-colors (OMG they are just gorgeous!!!), New Stampin’ UP! Sizzix Dies, FABRIC!!!!!! Love it all!!
So what projects do I have for you today? Well where to start?
Thing is, as a Demonstrator we do get the opportunity to purchase select items a month prior to the new catalogue release. So, for the past month, myself like many other Demo’s, have been busy beavering away building up a stock of new projects to display and share! So do you like that idea? You do? Well get in touch I would be happy to chat to you about joining my team!
So here are a few for you….
First up is:
This is a gorgeous Cosmetic Purse made with the new Flirtatious Designer Fabric! I haven’t sewn in many years nor had I ever put in a zip!!! Well with this project not only was there a lot of sewing (mostly by machine) but also a zip! Go Me!!
The green felt came from hobbycraft, it was some I already had in my stash. I cut the flowers out using my Big Shot and the Fun Flowers Die. Here’s the inside…
I love the way the fabrics compliment each other. I’m going to have so much fun with these new fabrics.
Ok back to cards. My next project is a little notelet using the new, and very cute set Easy Events.
8 fabulous images and sentiments for nearly every occasion. It’s such a great all rounder. I love them all.
I stamped the image onto Whisper White card using Black Staz On ink. The colour was added using my Blender Pens. It never ceases to amaze me how these can pick up colour and then transfer them to your images. A Basic Rhinestone to the middle flower and then mounted onto Lucky Limeade Cardstock and Wisteria Wonder Textured cardstock.
Ok OK I can’t leave the fabric alone. I’m sorry. But I have to show you this…
It’s a pin cushion!
It started out as a preserving jar, called a mason jar. It’s got this fabulous raised design on the glass which I think is the company logo of the manufacturer. It really does work well. You can’t see it properly but I filled it with ribbon and cotton reels that all matched or co-ordinated with the Flirtatious Designer Fabric that I used to make the pin cushion on top.
Well I hope you like what you have seen today. Please do leave a message. I love to see what you all thought.
I’m sorry there’s not more but I have my New Idea Book & Catalogue Launch Open House today and I have had to save some projects as a surprise for the girls . But I will be bringing more projects soon, so make sure you check back.
Now if you haven’t already grabbed a cuppa, go do so and then hop on over to the lovely Sarah's blog to see what delights she has in store. I know I will be shortly!
Here is the list of everyone involved just in case you get stuck along the way.
1. Lauralou http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com/
2 AlisonP www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
3 Glittermum http://www.mygroovystampinup.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa M http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com/
5. SarahLP http://stampingobsession.com/
6. Sassy Stamper (Elaine) http://www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com/
7. Sarastamper (http://craftingandstamping.com)
8. JJ66 http://jan-crippin.blogspot.com/
9. Evy c http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. DonnaM http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com/
11. Scrappydiva http://www.stampin-divas.blogspot.com/
12. Natalie http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
14. Vicky www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com
15. Maggie (maggiemae) http://thefineartofstampin.blogspot.com/
16. Julie H (The Crafty Bug) http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
17. Elizabeth (Stash Fairy) http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
18. Michelle (ShellieStamps) http://michellescraftypaper.typepad.com/
19. Keren. http://www.kerenbaker.wordpress.com
20. Emma (Daisydaye) http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/
21. Rachel (Rachel) http://www.stampingurl.blogspot.co.uk
22. Valerie (valmoody) http://stampingwithval.wordpress.com/
23. Kara (KaraM) http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
24. Sarah (IOW Sarah http://www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com/
25. Tracey Rossos http://www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com/
26. Patricia (Beckscraft) http://stampinbeckscraft.blogspot.com/
27. Sarah-Jane http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/
28. Claire http://stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com/
29. Cupcake http://pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com/
30. Kimf http://kimfeecrafter.blogspot.com/
31. carolineskinner http://stampinupandbranchingout.blogspot.com/
32. Emma_H http://www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com/
33. Sally - Pink Sky. x http://pinkskysu.blogspot.com/
34. Carolyn http://stampaholix.blogspot.com/
35. Tina http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
36. Hayley (craftydevils) www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
37. allyf - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com
See you again soon!!