Tuesday 24 January 2012

Join…..

 

Sale-a-bration is one of my favourite times of the Stampin’ Up! year along!  It is a brilliant time to earn free stuff and we all love free stuff don’t we?

Well now is no different – join my team now and not only will you get your starter kit for just £119 (Over £230 goodies) but you can also choose any current stamp set for FREE!!!

image

When you join Stampin’ Up!, you join through another Demonstrator and if you choose to join my team during Sale-a-Bration I will also give you an additional Stamp Set of your Choice from the main Idea Book and Catalogue.  Thats nearly £330 of goodies for just £119!  How amazing is that? 

You can be a Hobby Demo (just buy for your self at a discount) or be a Business Demo.  Whatever you choose, will be the right decision, because I will help you tailor it around you.

Want to know more?  Drop me a line and lets have a chat. 

TheSassyStampersElaineSig_byAngieWhalley11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment