Monday 30 January 2012

A new theme…


A new blog theme and background! So do you like it?  I love it. 
I did like the old one but something just wasn't right with it.  I couldn’t make up my mind what it was and in the end I realised it was too busy looking for me.
I don’t spend much time looking at my blog, I’m usually sitting in the back here writing my posts for all you lovely blog followers and readers out there so when I did go to look at my blog I just didn’t feel it was giving off the right feel for my personality.
So back to the lovely Angie I went and asked her if she would be happy to rework the whole look from scratch again!  Thankfully Angie is such a sweetheart that it was no problem at all and this time I knew more what i wanted.
Now whilst the design isn’t Stampin’ Up! the colours are, well as near to the RGB codes that I could find on the web for them.  There are some very lovely people out there that had already done the hard work  there and so I said to Angie I wanted to go with Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade.  I fancied a little Owl this time and I even gave into a couple of flowers.  And in true Elaine style some bling!  I love the little rhinestones down the scallop edges and the swirl rhinestones in the headers.  They so remind me of our wonderful Basic Rhinestones.
At the side of my blog is a contact button for Angie.  So if you have a little old blog of your own that you feel would like a little refresh go ahead and contact her.  She would love to hear from you.  And if you do get her to update your blog please leave me a comment on this thread and I will pop a little mention on here for you.
Well that’s it for now, I’m still very busy making sure I have got all the bits ready for the Hobbycrafts show that I am doing this weekend coming at Glow Bluewater Events Venue, Kent.  Please be sure to pop by and say hello if you are coming.  You’ll find Pat, Kim, Annette and myself there all set to show you some fabulous projects.  I’ll give you a couple of sneak peeks later.
Happy crafting….
ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love it, well impressed,think i need to get in contact with Angie.Cant have the one of the Sassy Stampers let the team down with a boring blog!!!! lol Good luck at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am really happy that you like what I created for you darl... & even if I say so myself... it really DOES look pretty :) hehehehe
    Thank you for allowing my creative juices to flow again... my brain likes the stimulation lolol
    Good luck at the w/e... love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete