Thursday 31 January 2013

Scrapbook Swap part 2

 

Good morning.  Well as promised here are the other pages from the scrapbook swap that i took part in before Christmas.

First up we have this gorgeous layout by Karin Fidler.  Notice the stamping in the bottom right hand corner.  This is from The Open Sea stamp set.  it adds a nice touch to the page.

DSC03006

This next one is from Ally Fiddy.  I love how Ally used a Textured Impressions Embossing folder to make the Christmas tree.  The little Crumbcake Tulle bow is fabulous.  If you haven’t bought any already you only have until January 31st to get some from our Autumn/Winter catalogue. You can see more of Ally’s creations here

DSC03007

I love this next one from Emily Thompson.  The paper bunting looks gorgeous.  Can you see the ribbon on the tag?  You pull that out to have some hidden journaling for your page.  You can find more of Emily’s projects here

DSC03008

Here we have a “Fun” project from Carolyn Exwood.  Carolyn has used the International Bazaar Designer Series Paper’s for a fun splash of colour.  Did you notice the Rhinestone's – now you know how much I love my touch of bling!  Carolyn’s blog can be found here

DSC03009

And last but not least  is Michelle Bryant’s page.  This features the Aviary stamp set.  Remember my new Filofax and my new found love the Aviary set.  Well this page cements the deal.  It’s such a great stamp set.  I love the stacked cages on the right all higgledy piggledy.

You can find more of Michele’s projects on her website here

DSC03010

Well I hope you have got lots of inspiration from all of these pages over the last 2 posts.  I know I have.  If there is anything you would like to order please do let me know, and don’t forget our Sale-a-bration (SAB) promotion where for every £45 you spend you can pick out one of our limited edition stamp sets or accessories from the SAB catalogue.

Until next time

Happy crafting

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment