Sunday 13 January 2013

What's on offer?

 

A new year a new start!  And along with our new year comes lots and lots of new offers.

Right now…. Feel the love for your Valentine!

image

until 21 January you could get your hands on this fabulous little stamp set My Little Valentine in clear-mount for just £9.95!  And when your order this stamp set you will also receive a gorgeous free gift!  The Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit worth £8.95!

B1_Valentine_Demo_Jan13_UK-NL

Just think how many little Valentine notes you could be sending your Valentine this February 14th!!

And if that’s not enough, on January 22nd it’s time for Saleabration! 

b1_SAB_demo_Dec0112_ALL

Oh yes, it’s that great time of year when you get to pick little free gifts from our Saleabration catalogue.  Oh I wish I could show you what's in the catalogue but I’m not allowed…well not allowed to show the catalogue but I can show you some goodies made with the products. But you’ll have to wait for a day or two!

If you would like your very own Saleabration catalogue ahead of time please contact me to have one sent FREE of charge!

There is more but for that you’ll have to wait until nearly February for me to tell you.  I don’t want to overload you with too many fabulous goodies just now!

Check back soon!

Happy crafting!

 

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment