Friday 11 October 2013

Craft Fairs, Classes & Workshops

 

Oh my gosh, it is such a busy busy busy time of year!!!  I have classes, workshops and Craft  or Christmas Fairs going on!  I love this time of year, the lead up to Christmas. 

So my lovely readers here are some dates for your diary….

Sunday 13th October 2013 – Craft Fair 1 – 3pm Jennets Park, Bracknell.  A wonderful craft fair local to me, do pop by and grab some wonderful handmade crafted Christmas presents, have a go at my make and take Christmas Card table and have a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

Tuesday 15th October 7:30pm – 9:30pm Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack Workshop.  £12

Stamp-a-stack of Christmas cards.  Get ahead this winter and get some of your handmade cards made with time to, plenty of time, to spare!

Wednesday 16th October 2013 9:30 – 11:30am – Cards & Cuppa morning.  Come along to this informal and relaxed Cards and a cuppa morning – for just £5 you get tot make 3 fabulous cards to take away with you.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

 

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment