Tuesday 5 November 2013

Time to get your Christmas Cards started

 

Have you thought about Christmas Yet?

For many people the answer is probably a no.  For some it's a definite No!  For my husband, any mention of it before December 1st and he gives the stare and a growl.  For him it doesn't start until at least December 1st. I love Christmas and am happy to see Christmas stuff even in January!

So for the likes of me, and other crafters and artisans (and other Mums as well I expect) planning Christmas probably started within the past few weeks, maybe even months.   If you love making your Christmas cards then you'll probably have started, at least in the planning stage anyway.  But if you are stuck for ideas, here's one we made at one of my recent Cards & Coffee mornings and was the Make and Take at a local craft event at Jennets Park the other weekend.  Don't forget if you want to see it in it's colourful glory, please do pop on over to my blog on the internet.
 
photo

All the products used are from Stampin' Up! of course, and it is in very traditional colours.  The card uses Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler inks, the base card is Real Red and it has a touch of Cherry Cobbler 1inch Grosgrain ribbon.  The lovely stack of presents and greeting is from the Wishing You stamp set that can be found in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue.  If you would like to purchase any of these items do get in touch, I am listed in the back of this book.

If you would like to come along to one of my classes, I have the "cards and Cuppa" mornings every other Wednesday during Term Time, plus there will be another "Christmas Stamp a Stack of Cards" on Tuesday 3rd December.

Happy Crafting

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment