Friday 31 January 2014

Time Flies and Apologies!

 

These past few months have been a whirlwind of Craft Fairs and their preparations, Christmas and it’s preparations, classes, School plays, School holidays and Tax Returns.  And for you, my poor blog followers it means that I have neglected you.  For that I am very sorry.  I just haven’t, so it seems, been able to find the time to photograph my projects for you to see let alone get them up on my blog for you to see them.

So, I am going to posting up over the next month or so past projects for you, and yes some maybe even Christmas ones and some may well be nothing to do with Stampin’ Up! goodies but are crafting projects or life events that I am proud of or happy to share.

Some of the posts maybe full of information, some may just be quick project shows for you.  By all means Pin, share and comment away!

So just a quick project fix for you today then…

IMG_3087

I made this card for a shoe box swap that I organised.  I used he Flower Shop stamp set and matching die, along with one of the greetings from Lacy & Lovely stamp set.

So, now I am off to set up my photo booth and get snapping so I can bring you a few more projects.

Happy Crafting

 

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment