Saturday 4 February 2012

Hobbycrafts Show Day 3!

A little tired today, well this morning anyways. It's been busy and we've met some wonderful crafters and newly converted crafters. We've even had a couple of the guys have a go.

I've been staying with Pat and her family. They have been so much fun to stay with. Pat has been such a sweetie bringing me a cuppa first thing in the morning. I don't even get that at home!!

The day was much busier with many stopping by for the make and take and getting to know about Stampin' Up!

Due to the threats of snow today it did wind down around 4:30 with only a few hardcore crafters still stopping by. This did give me a chance to have a go at today's Make and Take which was designed by the lovely Kim. I love the little bit of bling from our Basic Rhinestones.





Well as I finish this post I'm sitting here at Pat's house watching the snow fall. I hope if you are coming tomorrow you do take care out in the snow. Please pop by and see us. It's been really fun seeing you all.

Im just hoping that we don't get too much snow over the next 24 hours as I do need to get to me family too. I'm missing the little ones and my youngest did ask when was I going to be back to give her cuddles. Bless her.

Take Care

See you soon




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment